Our teammates are at the core of what we believe in: People, Collaboration, Learning, and Excellence (PeopleCLE). We look to hire individuals who are committed to our purpose of uniting and inspiring our city through the power of team. Our mission is to win the World Series while creating a compelling fan experience. If you believe you possess these important traits, please consider a career with the Cleveland Indians.
To assist Indians Communications and Creative Services Department and Team Photographer by assisting in cataloging/managing photo database and capturing marketing and advertising photographs during games and other related Indians events as assigned.
- Responsible for capturing marketing and advertising photographs (main priority).
- Work with creative services and marketing departments to ensure we capture images for ad and marketing campaigns limited game action photography.
- Work home games and other Indians related events
- Assist with uploading and key wording images on a regular basis.
- Assist with organizing photo database in an efficient manner.
- Assist department with creation of social media content.
- Assist in maintaining Instagram account.
- Create original graphics for social media usage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION& EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Photography Experience-preferably marketing and advertising experience Event photography experience
- Portrait and people photography experience
- Excel in natural and artificial lighting techniques
- Social media experience– Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail& Internet
- Proficient in Photoshop software
- Excellent oral and written communication Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reads, speaks, comprehends and communicates English effectively in all communications.
- Represents the Cleveland Indians in a positive fashion to all business partners and the general public.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful working relationship with members of the Front Office.
- Ability to act according to the organizational values and service excellence at all times.
- Ability to work with multicultural populations and have a commitment to fairness and equality.
- Ability to walk, sit or stand for an entire shift.
- Ability to work extended days and hours, including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to move throughout all areas and levels of the Ballpark.
- Ability to work in a diverse and changing environment.
- Occasional physical activity such as lifting and carrying boxes up to 40 lbs.
For More information:
Marketing Intern. Description
Davison is the leader in product development for consumers and corporations. We are hiring a marketing intern, the successful candidate must be a full-time college student studying Communications, Marketing, PR, Graphics Design or a related field. The ideal applicant will be able to handle a fast paced environment, and willingness to learn. While working with us this individual will have the opportunity to learn about content marketing, social media management, email campaigns, graphic design and high level campaign development. We are able to offer a flexible schedule around your classes and provide learning of a unique learning environment. The internship can be completed for school credit, however it is unpaid.
Location: Pittsburgh Pa (RIDC Park, Fox Chapel)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Research and analyze current trends within social media marketing
- Write content (blogs, infographics, newsletters, ect.) to be used on the website and cross promoted
- Create graphics using Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Develop social media and email campaigns
- Assist in proofreading and editing internal and external content
- Participate in team brainstormings to bring new ideas to increase leads for sales
- Assist in general marketing tasks
- Assist with internal marketing content and concepts
- Assist in meeting prep as needed
- Other assignments as needed
Key Skills & Characteristics:
- Strong writer and communicator
- Strong critical thinking and customer service skills
- Innovative and Creative
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a bachelors program relative to Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, etc.
- Experience with design (Adobe suite), Google Suites, Microsoft Office Suite a plus
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
For more information:
Charlotte Smith| Marketing Assistant
595 Alpha Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
If you receive this message in your email, you are subscribed to the COMMINTERNS website at IUP.
If you received an email telling you to register for COMM 493, today is the last day to do so! Let me know if anything is preventing you from registering! On Monday we will review unregistered interns and look at canceling the internships. Get this done ASAP!
Over 90 students found great internships this summer! Congratulations on an outstanding achievement!
We just received this posting from one of our alums. If you need an internship in Indiana, PA, this might be for you! You would need to contact them right away!
From: Rachel Russell <email@example.com>
We are looking for an intern to work in mostly video with some graphics/photography as well.
No pin is needed for summer registration.
To Those with Confirmed Internships
We are entering the registration information for COMM 493 now. You will probably receive an email today telling you what section of COMM 493 for which you may register. If you do not receive it today, you may expect it early tomorrow. I will let you know when all the registration information has been sent out. Please register for your internship by no later than Friday.
To Those with Unconfirmed Internships
As your internships are confirmed, we will send you registration information.
To Those with No Internship This Summer
We will purge subscriptions from this site at the end of the summer. If you did not get an internship, your subscription will continue and we will help you to find an internship next year.
Registration information will be sent out to those students with confirmed internships tomorrow, May 7, by no later than 3 pm. You will receive an email from Tammy Lucas, the Communications Media Department Secretary. You will have until Friday, May 10, 4 pm to register for your internship.
Make sure all holds on your records are cleared and you are ready to register for your internship. If you do not register by Friday, May 10 at 4 pm your internship will be canceled.
Students who are still processing paperwork, today is the last day to submit an application, site offer form, and clearance. No applications will be accepted after today!
If you received an internship confirmation from Dr. Lenze, registration information will be sent out this coming Monday or Tuesday.