The sixth electronic device that I can remember that brought me a lot of love, fun, pain, and trouble was the Digital Camera. When I was about fourteen, I had a nice summer job making about two hundred dollars every two weeks. So, when I had made enough money, I decided it would be a good idea for me to buy a digital camera and I did. It was a lime green Canon camera that I got from Walmart. I got lime green because that was the only color they had at Walmart at the time and I didn’t want to wait.

Some of the love and fun that came from me having a Digital camera was when I started taking pictures of things that I thought were worth having a picture. I would take pictures of friends, animals, scenery, trees, bodies of water. I was taking so many pictures and videos I filled up about two 15GB memory cards all on my own.

Some of the pain and trouble that came from me having a Digital camera was when my mom decided it would be a good idea to let my sister take my camera on school trip without my permission. When I found out she had my camera I was mad but the icing on the cake was when came home from her trip she told me that she dropped my camera and broke it. I was so mad that I don’t think I talked to either of them for about a week.

Some of that pain and trouble could have been avoided if my mom would have asked me for my permission first before giving to it my sister to take. And it’s not like I would have said no she can’t use it. But I would have told her to be careful because it was a slippery camera and to make sure that she uses the wrist string to make sure if it does slip out of your hand it wouldn’t fall.

To find out what the seventh electronic device was that helped impact my life for the better and the worst; make your way to the next blog post. If any of you have anything you would like to say leave a comment, also make sure you subscribe to my page, leave a like, and share this post.