The nineteenth electronic device that I can remember that brought me a lot of love, fun, pain, and trouble was the Apple Watch. When I got the watch, it was when the first-generation Apple watch came out. At first, I didn’t think it would be a useful device to get but after having for a couple years now it can definitely say it serves it purpose and with the new updates it serves a whole bunch of new purposes.

Some of the love and fun that came from me having an Apple Watch was when I didn’t have to pull my phone out of my pocket every time, I got a notification I could just look at my wrist to see what it was. Just like the iPhone the apple watch has a bunch of apps that you can interact with. The Apple watch is really just iPhone on your wrist and it’s definitely one of my favorite electronic devices that I own.

Some of the pain and trouble that came from me having an Apple Watch was when it got accused of cheating during a test because I didn’t hear the teacher say take off smartwatches if you have one. And during the test as I went to check the time on my watch the teacher looked up saw me and thought I was cheating. But it took a lot of convincing for me to get the teacher to believe that it wasn’t cheating.

Some of that pain and trouble could have been avoided if I would Have came to class on time to hear the teacher say take off Apple watches. And I think a good way to avoid that from happening again is to just not wear my apple watch on days when I have a test. So that way I don’t get blamed for doing something that I wasn’t.

Now that this is the last electronic device that impacted my life for the better and the worst. If any of you have anything you would like to say leave a comment, also make sure you subscribe to my page, leave a like, and share this post.