Friday, October 28, 2016
Applicants must be English majors or minors in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA) with an interest in film and/or marketing campaign development and execution.
The Film Studies Intern will undertake the following writing-intensive tasks:
- Solicit film-showing suggestions from undergraduate and graduate students.
- Schedule, promote, and create attendance vouchers for these film showings
- Identify and promote film showings from other instructors and programs around campus.
- Help schedule and find funding (internal and external) for bringing guest artists and speakers to campus.
- Promote English department film studies courses.
- Improve and maintain a film, tv, video game blog.
- Promote/solicit reader response to blog.
Email internship coordinator, Dr. Oriana Gatta (email@example.com), a 3-5 paragraph explanation of your skills and expertise related to internship duties listed above.