Friday, October 28, 2016
Applicants must be English majors or minors interested in alumni outreach, PR, and/or event organizing and a minimum 3.0 GPA. (Applicants who do not meet these requirements are also welcome to contact the coordinator with their qualifications.)
The Alumni Stories Intern will undertake the following tasks:
- Compose promotional materials to solicit stories from alumni.
- Identify points of contact with alumni.
- Collect stories from individual alumni.
- Compose and administer surveys collecting data on alumni experiences.
- Coordinate alumni events.
- Liaise with IUP alumni representative.
- Keep weekly work log.
- Submit internship portfolio at semester’s end.
The Alumni Stories Intern will be given opportunities to develop and hone the following skills:
- Alumni Relations
- Print and Digital (Social Media) Marketing
- Human Interest Feature Writing
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Event Coordination
- Project Management
- Time Management
Email internship coordinator, Dr. Oriana Gatta (firstname.lastname@example.org), a 3-5 paragraph explanation of your skills and expertise related to internship duties listed above.