Friday, October 28, 2016
Applicants must be 1) English majors or minors with 2) an interest in poetry, editing, and social media promotion who have 3) a minimum 3.0 GPA. (Applicants who do not meet these requirements are also welcome to contact the coordinator with their qualifications.)
- Coordinate and moderate social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Soundcloud)
- Regularly update RedFlagPoetry.com and Redflagpress.weebly.com blog pages
- Assist with marketing, advertising, and promotion for Red Flag Poetry and Red Flag Press
- Organize and update event calendar
- Manage flow of submissions to Red Flag Poetry
- Process and invoice new subscriptions to Red Flag Poetry
- Copyedit poems for Red Flag Poetry Express and Red Flag Poetry postcards
- Help prepare Red Flag Press editions
- Aid in the general expansion of Red Flag’s readership
For More Information re: Red Flag Poetry
Please see redflagpoetry.com or redflagpress.weebly.com.
How to Apply
Email internship coordinator, Dr. Oriana Gatta (firstname.lastname@example.org), a 3-5 paragraph explanation of your skills and expertise related to internship duties listed above.