Managaing Your Time for Projects in School

Having trouble keeping up with your schoolwork? I’m currently living this situation. Here are some tips on how to keep your head above water.

We all know how tough it can be trying to handle school, working, and life in general all at the same time. I know I have really struggled, especially since getting a full-time job. The key to staying on top of things is managing your time.

I like to plan my week (or even 2 or 3) at a time so I have a set schedule. The biggest part is sticking to it. I schedule myself small amounts of time to work on things instead of rushing to get it all in in one day. NEVER wait until the last minute because you’ll feel rushed and your work will suffer.

I like to give myself more time for graphic design projects than other classes because I know they take huge chunks of my time. They are also what I care about most since they will be linked to my entire career. Make sure you allow yourself the most time for the classes that will matter the most.

Overall, don’t let yourself get overwhelmed. Budgeting your time will ensure the quality of your work and less stress for yourself.

Hope you guys learned something today! Share this link and stay tuned for another post tomorrow!