Staying Relevant

The topic that I will be discussing today will be relevance. I am addressing this topic because It is important for companies to remain relevant so that they can continue to increase business and maintain profit. It is interesting to me because I am trying to own a business a point in my life, and I feel like it is important to learn how to maintain relevancy.

The problems that can rise is maintaining relevance. With the increasing amount of graphic design companies rising, it is getting harder and harder for a company to maintain their clients. When these new businesses are starting up, they begin offering special deals and discounts so that they can take customers away from other companies.

Some solutions to this problem would be to keep your clients happy. Ways that can be achieved is by maintaining your relationship with each client and offering them good deals so that they will not feel the need to search for a different company. If you are not giving a reason for a company to want to leave you and is constantly trying to build relationships, then your relevancy should be maintained.

My opinion on this is that with businesses growing, there will be more work but also more competition. Your priority should be to focus on the newfound businesses so that you can begin to establish your relationship with them. Staying relevant is important for businesses and it is up to the company to figure out ways to not only maintain it but increase your relevance as well.

My question for the audience is what are some creative ways that you would maintain your relevance? And how would you deal with the rising competition? Please respond with your answers below, I will look forward to reading them! Also please like and subscribe to my blog!