The perfect dance bra for you

It can be hard to find a good bra for dancing. There are so many factors that go into getting a good bra. You will need to assess the support level and if it will be visible under a costume. 

It can be frustrating finding a bra that has all of the necessary components since there are so many options out there. You could go for a sports bra or an everyday bra. It can be annoying with so many options and not knowing which to choose. 

A common choice is a seamless sports bra. Being that it is soft, with seamless shaping, it will be the most comfortable dance bra. This is good for under leotards and offers a lot of support. The only downfall is that it covers a lot of area of the body and when wearing a more revealing costume the bra will be visible.  

I recommend what is often called a costume bra. This dance bra is the most versatile option for underneath any costume. With clever clear straps that can be crisscrossed, worn as standard or halter-neck, or removed completely, it is easily hidden under any costume. Bra while not visible is not always the most supportive, so if that is something you really need then this might not be the bra for you and you should go with the sports bra.

Make sure you subscribe to my blog and head on over to my youtube channel and watch some of my videos. Share this post with your fellow dancers on all of your social media. What kind of bra do you wear while performing? Let me know in the comments below!

0 comments