Hot Tamale

I like to have a handful of outfits that I save for special occasions, such as going out with friends or an event in town (I call these “going out clothes”). We all have outfits we have restrictions on with where we would wear them. For example, you wouldn’t want to wear anything that is revealing when going on an interview.

It seems as though every time I go shopping, I keep finding more and more outfits that are skimpy and way too revealing for my liking. There is no judgement to whatever styles people may like, but I am the type of girl who sticks to pretty much the full coverage. When shopping for going out clothes, I do like to find something that makes a statement but not something that reveals my body.

This red two piece outfit is not only making its statement but it is an outfit that anyone could pull off for many different occasions. The neckline of the top is a detail that makes the outfit classy yet still fun with there being no sleeves. The top is also slightly cropped so you can see a little bit of the stomach when you have it on, but the elastic waistbands pants are adjustable to where they fit most comfortably on your waist so hiding your stomach is possible. As I’ve stated in an earlier post, the versatility of two pieces are amazing! I have paired both the top and the bottoms with other articles of clothing and loved the results. Now I don’t know that I would wear this whole outfit for a business type setting (I wore this outfit for my 21st birthday), but I would wear either the pants or the top to work with a different piece of clothing.

If you know of anywhere that you can find more two-in-one business casual / going out outfits such as this red two piece, please comment in the comments section below! Don’t hesitate to ask any questions as well!

Please like this post, share it to social media, and subscribe to the blog!