National Library Week 2016 Libraries Transform @ IUP Libraries PowerPoint/Poster Contest
Students are spending more time than ever in the library: reading books, watching videos, doing research and using computers, studying with friends, working on projects—the transformations are endless! This National Library Week, we want to know how IUP Libraries place, service or resource transforms you. We’re inviting you to create a PowerPoint poster/slide telling other students about the opportunities available at IUP Libraries and get a chance to win our Libraries Transform PowerPoint/Poster contest.
- First place: $100 Co-op Store gift card
- Second place: $50 Co-op Store gift card
- Third and fourth place: $25 Co-op Store gift card
- Create a PowerPoint Poster consistent with IUP Campus Cable Marquee Chanel Guidelines http://www.iup.edu/page.aspx?id=26579
- Email the slide to: email@example.com
- Your slide will be posted to IUP Libraries Poster Contest iblog http://iblog.iup.edu/
PowerPoint Poster Submission Deadline
DEADLINE EXTENDED for entries TO MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2016, at 4:00PM
Selection of the Winners
The winning entries will be chosen by people’s popular choice vote via IUP Libraries Twitter and Facebook social media pages. VOTING CLOSES MAY 2, 2016 AT 4PM! Winners will be announced on MAY 3, 2016 DURING FINALS WEEK!
Create a PowerPoint slide/poster that tells other students about the unlimited possibilities at the IUP Libraries. It must:
- Include photos and other images taken in one of the IUP Libraries
- Be produced entirely by IUP students
- Demonstrate positive images of IUP Libraries resources services and/or places.
- Be original
- Not violate of copyright law or IUP Student Code of Conduct
- Complete online permissions form (emailed upon submission)
Entries that do not adhere to contest rules will be disqualified.
Be sure to get permission if taking picture of people for your poster, and please do not disturb other library users while you are making your PowerPoint poster.