Remix ideas-Maddie Rogers

Hey guys,

So my favorite part of the Harry Potter series is when they start to delve into the past of Voldemort in Half-Blood Prince. I was thinking of writing fan faction from that, possibly Voldemort with a love interest? I think that would be the most obvious route to take but I can’t think of anything else from his past that I’d like to write a story around. Any ideas would be great!

3 Responses

1. Joel Kremer March 24, 2017 at 12:34 pm | | Reply

I definitely think that writing about Voldemort and a love interest would be a fantastic idea. Maybe a love interest that dies or something, giving him even more of a reason to be the evil jerk that he is!

2. pgtt March 25, 2017 at 9:24 am | | Reply

I wonder what sorts of stories exist in the community about Voldemort’s ex-lovers… I’d love to see you take the love angle somewhere surprising. Maybe Voldemort is an abusive partner? Maybe he is given love he doesn’t deserve but remains unchanged?

3. Hannah McCracken March 26, 2017 at 3:36 pm | | Reply

This would be an awesome story to read! I love the idea of exploring whether or not Voldemort is capable of maintaining a healthy relationship and how the loss of a lover might affect him.