Re-Mix Ideas

For this project, I have a few thoughts:

1. I could potentially try to create a rap/hip-hop song that uses as many “Harry Potter” references as possible. Lines such as “Harry’s so cool he lets it all hang loose/ He took a wiz in the leaky cauldron and called it pumpkin juice.” More lines to follow.
  2. Continuing with the rhyming theme, I could make a Dr. Seuss style version of one of the Harry Potter books. It would be a very condensed version of the book, and there wouldn’t be any pictures because I can’t even draw stick figures. However, it would be fun with the rhymes and the style!
  3. A workout program to pepare participants for the Tri-Wizard tournament! Exercises (for Harry Potter, specifically) would include ab workouts (so he can huddle his broomstick tighter and with ease), breathing exercises (to hold his breath when the Gillyweed wears off), and more running and swimming exercises.
  4. Something else that I haven’t thought of yet!

3 Responses

1. pjxv March 24, 2017 at 4:23 am | | Reply

I definitely love idea #3. That’s so creative and definitely different from what anyone else would be doing. If you really got into it you could even make some type of workout video. I think that would be a great forum to do the project but also bring a bit of humor into it đŸ™‚ I vote #3!

2. pgtt March 25, 2017 at 9:16 am | | Reply

Workout plan is extremely original!! I love that idea. The Dr. Seuss thing also has a lot of merit, especially in terms of publishing online (even casually). I’d love to see you collaborate with someone with visual art experience in order to create a cover if you go down the Seuss route!

3. Hannah McCracken March 26, 2017 at 4:09 pm | | Reply

I have to agree with the other Gryffindors, the workout plan is really cool! It’s something I’ve honestly never thought of before but I imagine that the participants would need to be in a good physical but also mental and emotional condition to take place in the tournament.