The tenth electronic device that I can remember that brought me a lot of love, fun, pain, and trouble was this Stereo that my parents got me for Christmas one year. Once I got that speaker it was blasting music till the sun came up. I believe the stereo was made by Sony and it was loud as ever.

Some of the love and fun that came from me having a stereo was when I got to blast my music to max volume and enjoy the sound of the base bouncing off of your walls. To me there is no better feeling than being surrounded by loud music that you love.

Some of the pain and trouble that came from me having a stereo was when I got caught skipping school because I accidently turned my stereo on while I was hiding in my room and the volume was at the max. I turned off the stereo off as fast as I could, but it guesses it wasn’t fast enough because my next-door neighbor was able to hear the music. And they were pretty close with my parents so they mentioned that they heard music in my house around the time where they know none of us would be home. Well when she mentioned that to my parents, they started doing some investigating and found out that I was indeed in the house. As you could probably guess I got in trouble for that and it got my stereo taken away.

Some of that pain and trouble could have been avoided if it would of just went to school like I was supposed to. it also could have been avoided if I didn’t accidentally turn that stereo on and to be honest, I still don’t know how that happened. Another reason it could have been avoided if that neighbor was just minding her business, but I guess I can’t be too mad at her because she was just doing her neighborly duties.

To find out what the eleventh electronic device was that helped impact my life for the better and the worst; make your way to the next blog post. If any of you have anything you would like to say leave a comment, also make sure you subscribe to my page, leave a like, and share this post