One of my favorite terms I have ever heard is “If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.” This is one of the most true statements there are. If you enjoy your job, you will obviously face difficulties and frustration but since you love it, it makes it much easier to get your job done. It’s important to figure out if this is something you love. For most people I think it is. If they didn’t love it they would go and find something that involved more solidity for themselves. This is such a fun field, you get to travel, work amazing events with athletes or famous actors and what not.

When I was about to graduate high school, my favorite teacher I ever had wrote something in my year book that I will never forget. It read, “When legends die, dreams end. When dreams end, there is no more greatness. Never. Stop. Dreaming.” My teacher understood my desire to work in this field someday. He saw the fire I had to be successful, and he knew I had a dream. My ultimate goal someday is to be a producer. But my dream has always been to work in sports. I am only a few months away from graduation, and I am in the greatest situation I could have ever imagined. I am going to come out of college working in sports living my dream. I remember waking up as a child and sitting in front of the television watching ESPN thinking to myself how badly I wanted to work in sports some day. I played sports my whole life, and eventual found where my role to live my dream existed. In production.

So what I have to say to you all is never stop chasing your dreams. If you want to be a producer and work in this field someday, figure out what  your role is. Figure out what your passion is and chase it. Do everything you can to make it happen, and if you fall short at least you know you tried. Never stop dreaming.

Please like and share my post to help students get to where they want to go.