The ninth electronic device that I can remember that brought me a lot of love, fun, pain, and trouble was the MP3 Player/iPod. When I was turning twelve, I had asked my dad for an MP3 player so I could listen to all the music that I was downloading off of LimeWire. But around that time that’s when the first-generation iPod were coming out and I really wanted one of them. But I had to be realistic and ask for something that I knew we could afford.

Some of the love and fun that came from me having a MP3 Player/iPod was when my dad got me that MP4 from RadioShack I was so happy to start using it by downloading all my favorite songs on to it and be able to listen to them outside the house. I remember having that thing filled up with early music by Lil Wayne, Kanye West, and The Dream.

Some of the pain and trouble that came from me having a MP3 Player/iPod was when like a week after my dad had got me my MP4 player he decided that he wanted one too, but he didn’t get any regular old MP3 player like me. He got himself the iPod that I had wanted. Well when I saw that I caused a problem because his iPod was better than my MP3 player. And since I started tripping, he put me on punishment and took my MP3 player away from me for like a month.

Some of that pain and trouble could have been avoided if I wasn’t being ungrateful and kept my feelings to myself. Every time I think about that day, I get mad at myself, because I really had no reason to be upset because we really had the same device that basically did the same thing which was playing music. This is one of those moments that wish I could take back and not let it happen.

To find out what the tenth electronic device was that helped impact my life for the better and the worst; make your way to the next blog post. If any of you have anything you would like to say leave a comment, also make sure you subscribe to my page, leave a like, and share this post.