Today I made sure that my time was updated in eTime. Then I worked on creating press releases using the pink sheets provided to me by Michelle. I focused on those which I knew to be Baking and Pastry students. I’m entering the information into the latest template provided to me by Michelle. Some proofreading may be necessary when I’m done with these.
It has become clear that not all of the pink sheets belong to students who are on the Dean’s list. However, most, if not all, of the baking and pastry student pink sheets were. I’m hoping that Michelle will return from her trip soon so that I can move forward on the rest of the releases with clarity. Today I also spent some time logging hours and updating my blog posts.
- 8:47-9:57 (blogged)