Using Online Tools to your Advantage

Good Evening, friends. I hope all is well and that the content I’ve shared with you has helped over the past few weeks. Today I would like to discuss with you how to use online tools to our advantage when improving whatever skills you set for yourself. First things first, obvious platforms to find information are YouTube and Google. YouTube provides videos that can directly relate to the issue that you may be curious about, while with Google you may need to filter your search results.

Just about anything can be found on YouTube regarding nearly any topic, especially an online platform or software. The issue with these, is that some results will likely pop up on your search feed that are over 15-minutes long. Refrain form viewing anything longer than about ten minutes, as some of these users will waste your time.

Additionally, whatever software you use there ae often tutorials available on the website of the company that produced it. So whatever the challenge is, you can overcome it! Watch tutorials and keep practicing as much as you can everyday. The important thing is to be consistent in your practice, so you can master your craft. I hope this was useful, friends. As always, team work makes the dream work.