Bro Science

It is time to cut to the chase. You’ve learned about the benefits of muscular and cardiovascular exercise, but now it is time to make use of it. A commonly googled question is, “How do I build the Hollywood body?” I’m talking the Brad Pitt as “Troy” or Chris Evans as “Captain America” kind of body. This is the awe inspiring body! Young males who do not take performance enhancement drugs, listen up. Your Health Cop is here to give you one of the best tips you will ever get when trying to look amazing: ditch the bro science.

I fell into the same boat that you are in right now. I was a young male who wants the amazing body to impress the girls. I knew the feeling, it simply sucked when girls do not find you attractive. It’s even worse when the girls are raving about the hot male body they saw in a movie. This hit home for me when I transitioned from being overweight to having a tone body. I was so proud of myself because I lost the weight! However, I failed to replace my fat with any muscle mass. I had the abs, but I lacked the muscle mass that many women want. This resulted in me searching all over the internet look for the fastest ways to pack on muscle. This is where I began my never-ending loop of “bro science”.

Bro science is a vicious cycle of false information provided by people who are claiming to know it all. They lure you in with pictures of spectacular male physiques. After a while, you begin to believe if you buy their products and do their workouts, you will look like the guy on the website. It sounds enticing, but please trust your Health Cop! They are only trying to bait you in to make money! I will be brutally honest with you because I do not want to make a profit or waste your time. There are no magical potions, no special workouts, and no shortcuts to obtaining this body. It takes a lot of dedication and discipline to obtain. This is something I learned after spending months doing different routines and products. I got absolutely nowhere! I have since changed my philosophies and have improved greatly, but I am still far from the amazing male body.

I have no idea what websites you go to for information and I cannot force any upon you, but I would highly recommend staying away from any online sources (except for mine of course). It is a bit extreme, but until you are able to determine legitimate information on your own, most of what you will find on the internet is false information. Don’t worry, over time I will provide tips and tricks to use to figure out if something is good information or not.

Check out my social media links. Comment below and we can discuss together whether my links are “bro science” or not.

Remember, the information you find online is only from a business. There are no magical ways to get the body you want besides hard work!

Yours Truly,

Health Cop

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment