Krista’s Re-Mix

I am really biased toward cats. I think they are the best creatures. I love what Krista did for her re-mix project. I honestly don’t remember reading that Mrs.Figg had so many cats. I only really remembered that she was sent to watch Harry in the Order of the Phoenix. I thought that Krista’s idea was unique and a great way to bring real world interests to the Harry Potter world.

It was cute that she used pictures of her fellow Ravenclaw member’s cats. Overall I thought that that gave the entire project a more person feel. I thought it was well thought out that she detailed personalities for the cats. I loved that the one was a Mothman enthusiast, as I am as well.

Overall I thought her re-mix was a cute idea to begin with and was supported with an interesting level of detail. I would have like to see a bit more detail on the cat’s lives. I went back to read that section and saw that Mrs. Figg tripped over one of her cats and broke her leg. I would have liked to see maybe more stories about the cats and how their day to day living with her was.