Welcome to the Blog

Hello, my fellow sports enthusiasts and addicts, my name is Zachary Hirsch, and I am here to entertain, inform, and educate you on the world of sports. Sports are a national pastime for everyone to come together and enjoy some of the most dedicated and gifted athletes across the nation competing against each other. Being that it is winter, football is in season and is among one of the most popular sports watched around the country. Many people like to participate in wagers of games or get involved in sports sites that allow you to pick a team and play against your friends for money, which is what is called “Fantasy Football”. Many of you might not know how to use this site or even who to pick to ensure success for your team, which is why I am here to tell you how to play and to be successful.

When I first tried out fantasy football, it almost seemed foreign to me and it was very difficult to be able to structure my own team.  I had no idea on who I should draft and in what order and the website seemed a bit confusing. It took a while to understand the value of each player and when exactly to draft them to ensure my success. It actually took me 5 full fantasy to understand how to properly draft a structured lineup that could ensure my success with the site. Football can be difficult to predict an outcome of a player’s season being that there are various factors that could enhance their performance such as injuries, weather for the game, and social media. But there are solutions on how to ensure that your fantasy season can be enhanced regardless of those factors so that you can have a possible shot of winning your fantasy football league.

There are many solutions that you can utilize to enhance the success of your fantasy team. One that I found to be very useful is to listen to analysts on youtube such as Field Yates and Matt Bowen, who are experts on fantasy knowledge. They share with you all the statistics and factors going into the game to know whether or not you should put a player in your starting lineup for fantasy. And although they are not always 100% accurate with their recommendations and predictions, most of the time they are based on their past success. Another solution could be to look up the player’s recent injury history. If they are accustomed to being hurt or have had multiple seasons in a row struggling with a big injury such as an ACL tear, then avoid putting them in your lineup at all costs. You also want to look at the past success of the player you are thinking about playing with the team they are going against. If this specific player has a history of doing well against a specific team, then odds are they will continue their success if they have a past history of it.

Like the previous paragraph, a lot of those solutions fall into the same category as my recommendations. But there are a few things I didn’t acknowledge that I recommend doing before drafting your fantasy team. I recommend picking up certain positions with the highest value first. Runninback’s typically account for the most points for your fantasy team throughout a season, so be sure to pick up a running back as your first selection when drafting your fantasy team. Positions such as a tight end and wide receiver have the least amount of value which is why I recommend you pick them up later in your fantasy draft. And for my last recommendation, I recommend that you utilize and offer your friends possible trades of your players in exchange for their players. Your friends might seek value in a player that you have no interest in, so utilize trading with your friends to enhance your team and get rid of players that are holding back your potential success.

I always like to know what my readers are thinking and whether or not they agree or disagree with my takes. So, feel free to post some comments and concerns you might have on this post if you are unsure about a certain aspect of fantasy football. Your comments can also enhance my knowledge on fantasy football as well and it lets me know that my readers are interested in what I have to say.

Questions are always encouraged on this blog. Regardless if you think they are relevant to this post or not, I always want to know what my readers are thinking about and how I can help them. Also, make sure to like and subscribe to my blog post as I post every day and fill you in with some sports content that you might enjoy. Tune in later tonight for my next take on how the NFL is shaping out to be this year and who I expect to go all the way to the Superbowl. This si Zacahry Hirsch with Zack Attack’s Sports Takes, I will see you later folks.

Published inFootball

Be First to Comment