After finishing my degree

After I finish my degree this summer, I plan to take a semester off. I plan to get my masters in business administration, but the uncertainty that follows that degree is what scares me into taking the time off. It is difficult to find interests in such a broad field, and to make sure the interests you have are right for you. To make sure you find what is the correct choice for you, you must find your interests, and test the waters in different positions of different companies. I have decided to use my semester off to build my resume in the business field. I will be applying to different positions in my area in order to find my interests. I might even find a different career path that I love more than the thought of going back to Indiana University’s payroll office. For those who have taken time off after their undergraduate degree to find what is next for them, what did you find worked best for you? What was your end result? If you have any questions or recommendations, please contact me.