What are 3 of your fundamental beliefs about learning literacy?
- Literacy can be achieved by anyone at any age.
- Literacy is more effectively learned through hands on experience.
- Literacy is a continual learning process as new tools for literacy emerge.
What are 3 of your fundamental beliefs about teaching literacy?
- In order to be relevant across all forms of literacy, the teacher must be continuing their literacy fluency as new ways and forms emerge.
- The teacher must recognize that they may not be as fluent in certain types of literacy as some of their students are.
- The teacher should be open minded about all varieties of literacy.