- Spring 2018: Monday, November 13, 2017
- Summer 2018: Monday, April 9, 2018
- Fall 2018: Friday, August 3, 2018
English majors and minors who are in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA).
The IUP Department of English is committed to enhancing undergraduate research skills both in the classroom and beyond, and we are delighted to offer an opportunity for undergraduate students to serve as English Research Interns. Our English Research Internships are designed to provide students with the opportunity to work closely with one faculty member to build research and professional skills by researching subjects that vary as widely as our faculty’s individual research and writing interests. Whether you envision your next step as graduate school, teaching, or other employment, the benefits of experience that you will gain by completing an English Research Internship will help prepare you for the next steps on the path to your future career.
- Provide undergraduate English majors with writing-intensive experience in academic research practices under the supervision of professional academics.
- Assist English faculty in their scholarly research and writing projects.
Contact English Department Internship Coordinator, Dr. Oriana Gatta, at email@example.com.