The twelfth electronic device that I can remember that brought me a lot of love, fun, pain, and trouble was the PlayStation Portable. When I got the PlayStation portable, I was so happy because everybody around me had one except me. The PlayStation portable was a surprise gift that Grandma and Uncle got me. I still remember it like it was yesterday they showed up late to our house uninvited and told me that they had a surprise for me. I was so happy when they gave it to me.

Some of the love and fun that came from me having a PlayStation Portable was when I could take basically my favorite games on the move with me. My favorite games to play on that thing was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, NFL Streets 2, and Need for Speed. It also had a whole bunch of other features like being able to surf the web, watch movies, and listen to music.

Some of the pain and trouble that came from me having a PlayStation Portable was when since it was first generation PlayStation portable there were still a bunch of things that weren’t perfect about it. Well after a few months playing that game every minute of the day, one day I tried to turn it on and just would not turn on. I was so scared to tell my parents that it wasn’t working that I just left it alone. until my parents realized that they haven’t been seeing me play with for a few days they started getting suspicious that something might have happened to it. Well their suspicion was correct I told them what happened. They called my uncle and asked if they had got a warranty with it. And lucky me they did but once the replacement came, I wasn’t able to use until my parents said so.

Some of that pain and trouble could have been avoided if I would have told them from the beginning that there was something wrong with my game instead of me acting like everything was okay just to not get in trouble. Which ended happening anyway because they were madder that I didn’t say anything about it being broken. It also could have been avoided if my uncle would have told us that we had a warranty when he first gave it to me.

To find out what the thirteenth electronic device was that helped impact my life for the better and the worst, make your way to the next blog post. If any of you have anything you would like to say leave a comment, also make sure you subscribe to my page, leave a like, and share this post.