The fifth electronic device that I can remember that brought me a lot of love, fun, pain, and trouble was the PlayStation 1. To be honest I don’t remember where that game came from it just remember coming home one day and it was in my living room

Some of the love and fun that came from me having a PlayStation 1 was when my dad and I would play two player games together. Some of the games we would play together were Mortal Kombat, NFL Madden, and NBA Live. Those moments meant a lot to me because that when life was so stressful at least to me and we don’t really have the chance to do that now since every is a lot busier.

Some of the pain and trouble that came from me having a PlayStation 1 was when somebody robbed our house and took my PlayStation 1 with all my games and controllers. If I can remember correctly that was the one thing that was stolen that really had me upset.

Some of that pain and trouble could have been avoided if we lived in a better neighborhood or had a better security system. So that way who ever broke into our house could have got arrested.

To find out what the sixth electronic device was that helped impact my life for the better and the worst; make your way to the next blog post. If any of you have anything you would like to say leave a comment, also make sure you subscribe to my page, leave a like, and share this post.