Tuesday June 13th, 2017

How do you learn best?

Do you learn best in a classroom while a professor or instructor is teaching you the information? Or do you learn best on your own, deciding what you want to learn and how you get to learn it.

Recently, I’ve been very invested in teaching myself new things about the Adobe Creative Suite. I would consider it my new hobby. I YouTube just about anything I want to learn about graphic design using YouTube. In fact, I watch these tutorial videos to fall asleep at night. Each video I watch I always seem to find a new keyboard shortcut I could use or a new technique I  could use in other projects. I find it works best for me because I’m interested in always learning more and the Adobe programs all have so much capability it’s almost impossible to know everything there is to know about each one.

My suggestion to you is to find a way of learning that you like best. Pursue that preferred way of learning and be determined to always learn more! Regardless if the topic is graphic design like me or in a different category. There is always going to be something new you can learn.

BE YOURSELF, DREAM, and CREATE!