Video
0

Music I have been listening to

Over the past two months, I have been listening to a lot of artists but Three artists I have been listening to a lot are BTS, the band Tennis, and the band Muse. First, with BTS I have been a fan of them since 2014 so I kept myself notified when they were dropping a new album. I recently saw them in September last year for their recent tour and now they are currently on a world stadium tour with a new album. The new album Persona: Map of the Soul is kinda a throwback to their original sound and dedication to their fans. I really like the album and cannot wait for more music. Next, is the band Tennis my I first heard of them when itunes used to do single of the week ( I used it to get free music and to find new artists). I forgot about them for a while and my sister reintroduced me to them after seeing them in concert in Washington D.C I then fell back into their music and have had it on repeat. Lastly is Muse, I loved this band since middle school but forgot about them for a while until they released an album last year. I saw the music video for the new song and had to listen to the album. Soon I fell in love with the new album and had it on repeat. I am not surprised with myself my music choices change constantly sometimes daily. I love finding new music and I hope you like these artists I have chosen.