He Was Discovered How?!

Bruce Fielder. Have you heard of him?

Well, let me know if you have heard of him before because I literally have only known about him for many two months and I’ve never been so happy to find someone in my life.

Anyways, if you don’t know who this man is, you may know him from his stage name, Sigala. If you still don’t know who I am talking about, don’t worry, I will fill you in.

Before I jump into why I think he’s underrated or he’s someone I think that people need to hear, I have a funny story, kind of, of how I even got this man to bless my soul with his music.

I believe this happened either right before Thanksgiving break or after. Honestly can’t remember. Anyways, the apartment that I live in at school has very thin walls. So, pretty much I can hear everything my neighbors are doing. This is a blessing and a curse. The good thing about it is that they are ALWAYS playing music which I love because it’s always music I know and love. One day, my neighbor played a song that I didn’t know at the time and thought that it was a major jam. Since I didn’t know the title or artist, I just took the words that were being sung and typed it into my Apple Music and I discovered that the song my neighbor was playing was “Came Here for Love” by Sigala. From that moment on, I was obsessed and only listened to that song for days and days. It was crazy.

I really don’t know what it is but I’m always finding music is the strangest ways. Comment down below if you can relate to this is some way because I would like to know that it’s not only happening to me.

Anyways, Sigala is a very talented 26-year-old DJ from Norwich, Norfolk, England. I’m telling you, I love a good DJ.

I think would I love the most about him is that not only are the words being sung so related and genuine but once again, I am a sucker for some good beats. I’m telling you, you could have the worst lyrics on the entire Earth and the song could be complete gibberish but if the beat is off the charts, I will listen until my ears explode. I’m not kidding either. That’s really how much a good beat affects me.

Sigala for right now isn’t a mainstream artist and I haven’t heard of him before the whole thing a few months ago but it’s things like that, that helps an artist grow. I really don’t have a reason why people haven’t been listening since I haven’t known them for long but through the power of word-of-mouth, soon enough people will know who he is.

Listen to his music on Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, or any other place where you can discover and listen to music.

Comment down below and tell me an artist you just discovered in the last month or two!