Friday, October 28, 2016
Applicants must be English majors or minors with an interest in social media promotion and outreach and a minimum 3.0 GPA. (Applicants who do not meet these requirements are also welcome to contact the coordinator with their qualifications.)
The Social Media Intern will undertake the following tasks:
- Design social media campaigns promoting the major and minor.
- Research and compose promotional materials.
- Update social media pages daily.
- Develop a Best Practices Guide for social media promotion.
- Keep weekly work log.
- Submit an internship portfolio at semester’s end.
The Social Media Intern will be given opportunities to develop and hone the following skills:
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Audience Analysis
- Digital Media Composition
- Digital and Visual Rhetoric
- Relationship Building
- Time Management
Email the English Department Internship Coordinator, Dr. Oriana Gatta (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief description of the skills and expertise that make you a strong candidate for this position.