Hello Two Piece Set

I know I’m not the only one who forever wishes that I had a personal stylist to pick out my daily outfits… We all have our favorite tops and our favorite bottoms but sometimes can’t seem to find the other half to either of those things. Personally, I have so many articles of clothing I have never worn because I can’t find anything else in my closet that matches it. Who’s with me?

Let’s have a flashback moment…You go to pick out a new pair of pants to wear and suddenly you’re searching in your closet for a top, and nothing seems to look right (or vice versa). Been there quite a few times myself. Then you find yourself back at the mall or online frantically searching for what might look best with those pants. Hypothetically, you find yourself spending more money.

These past two summers, I have fell absolutely in love with two piece sets. I found that with buying two piece outfits, they not only go so perfectly together, but they also can be versatile with other articles of clothing. I have a few two piece outfits in my closet that make more of a statement than the one I have pictured above. For example, I have a bright yellow two piece outfit with flower designs on it. It is one of my favorites but because it is so memorable, I like to wear the top with other bottoms, or the bottoms with another top to change it up a bit. This white two piece is perfect for the summer time for not only the comfort of it, but also for how tan it makes your skin look!

I would love to hear from you if you have any other ideas/solutions/questions to wearing two piece sets or even where you like to get yours from! Please leave comments below!

I encourage you to like this post, share it with your friends on social media, and please subscribe!