Scroll down for videos!
$4,525,594 raised during 2017-2018!
$69 million since 1984!
The donations that the Children’s Miracle Network receives from the public goes a long way in helping children while they receive treatment at the Penn State Children’s Hospital. The donations go towards research, equipment, and services for families and patients.
These are just a few examples of where your money goes:
- ultrasound machines
- CPR training and Stop the Bleed kits for schools
- Safe Sleep sacks for newborns
- scholarships for children with special needs
- gas and meal cards for families
- Lung disease therapy and prevention
To find more information about how your donations contribute to the Penn State Children’s Hospital click here!