So apparently being a troll is the new thing. New York rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine has been recently making a living of it. Just last week 6ix9ine posted a picture on his Instagram account that had a caption directed for Chicago rapper Chief Keef. The two had been going back and forth over the social media for a few days prior and because of that Chief Keef’s 2016 album “Love Sosa” kept back on the top 200 billboards. In the caption 6ix9ine referenced that Keef should be grateful of him for “bringing him back from the dead”. Now we all know that Chief Keef does not need any help from 6ix9ine to get record sales, but Tekashi seems to think he’s doing him a favor. Or at least thats what he makes it seem like. The thing that kills me the most about this guy is that he has absolutely no respect and in my opinion doesn’t possess to talent a real MC does. A true gimmick is what I see it as. Rainbow hair and catchy sound. All of his songs lack lyrical content and on top of it he yells for two minutes. So it really comes to no surprise to me that he has become the king of trolls in the past few months. He needs someway to stay relevant so that the next time he puts some garbage music out the people will listen. And they wont be tuning in because he raps good, more than likely its to see if he is dissing anyone new. Its almost like a theme for a sitcom..But that’s just my opinion on it. I’m sure the people would like to leave their two cents as well, so do send this thread and circulate the CURRENT-cy.