- Spring 2018: Monday, November 13, 2017
- Summer 2018: Monday, April 9, 2018
- Fall 2018: Friday, August 3, 2018
Applicants must be English majors or minors in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA) with an interest in film and/or marketing campaign development and execution.
***Web Design Skills Highly Desired***
The Film Studies Intern will undertake the following tasks:
- Redesigning and updating the English Film Studies Track and the Center for Film Studies web pages
- Promote English department film studies courses.
- Improve and maintain a film, tv, video game blog.
- Promote/solicit reader response to blog.
Email internship coordinator, Dr. Oriana Gatta (email@example.com), a 3-5 paragraph explanation of your skills and expertise related to internship duties listed above.