Now That You Have The Idea

Now that you have the idea that for your script it is time to start developing parts of your story. You might be having trouble naming characters or thinking of settings your story. Let me help you give you some ideas to figure that important information out. Now its time to discuss how many characters and where do you want the settings of the story to take place at. When I wrote my script I limited to about five characters in my story. Sometime having a lot of characters can be hard because you have to create a lot of speaking parts in the script.  You want to make sure every character is unique and have different qualities.  The names that I used for my characters were names of my friends and random names that I just put together. Just in case you were wondering how to come up with character names.

The next thing you want to you need to create is where the settings of your story is going to take place. When it comes to writing a script you want to be very specific about things.  You might be having a hard time trying to narrow down places and to help you with that just think how many places you are going in your story.  When I wrote my script my man setting was Philadelphia and I used a lot of specific places in Philadelphia. This part of the process should not take you that long to create. The next blog will talk about starting the actual script. If you have any questions you can comment or email and I will gladly help you.