Finally

Finally. Things really do change fast and when everything falls into place it is hard to say no. My dad loved the beach town and we decided to make the necessary moves to make that happen as soon as possible. With that being said my childhood home went up on the market this morning and we have 25 showings tomorrow. There is a rush of emotions that this brings me; some sad, mostly excited, and slightly anxious.

This move brings decision that need to be made on my part. One of those huge decisions is what I am going to do about college. We got word this past week that IUP was changing to partly online style of learning. With that being said I do not know if I am supposed to attend school or stay home. Of course, I want to go to school and be with my best friends again; then part of me is terrified that I am going to be stuck in my room the whole time because I know what negative things that will do to my mental health. Just thinking about this every morning when I wake up makes me sick to my stomach. I want to enjoy this journey of moving with my family because it has always been a dream of mine as well. I am in a constant struggle with myself on making decisions; therefore, if you have any advice please comment below because this is weighing on me all day.