Aside from your LSAT score and GPA, your personal statement is the most important part of your law school application. Your personal statement is your chance to make a positive impression on a law school admissions committee and set yourself apart from other applications.
Writing a Law School Personal Statement Workshop
Saturday, October 24, 2020
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Offered by Dr. Torges, Assoc. Professor of Political Science
On Zoom (link provided once you register)
In this workshop you will learn:
- The purpose of a personal statement
- What admissions officials are looking for
- What types of information you should—and shouldn’t—include
- How to decide what to write about
- How to banish writer’s block and start writing!
The workshop is free, but you need to register by sending an email to email@example.com by Friday, October 23, 2020.