Seeking Participants to Interview for Honors Thesis Research Project

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel Wasilko and I am seeking participants to interview for my honors thesis research project. The study is about understanding well-being among college women, specifically in the Honors College.

The interviews will be semi-structured, meaning it will be more like a question guided conversation. Questions will first ask about your understanding of well-being and stress. You will also be asked about when you are stressed and how you cope with stress. After the conclusion of the first interview, you will be asked to be interviewed for a second time a few weeks later. The second interview will focus about how you are feeling regarding your stress and stress management. This interview will help me better understand how your stress changes during a semester and how you adapt your schedule to that stress change. Each interview will take 30-60 minutes of your time.

If interested, please contact me at xcpv@iup.edu or send me a message via Facebook. Thank you!

This study is under the guidance of Dr. Victor Garcia. His contact information is: Department of Anthropology, McElhaney Hall G1 IUP, Indiana, PA 15705. Phone: 724-357-2732.

THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE INDIANA UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD FOR THE PROTECTION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS (PHONE 724.357.7730).