Women’s and Gender Studies and the President’s Commission on the Status of Women are honored to be able to present
THE JANE LEONARD AWARD FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF WOMEN.
This award is open to the entire IUP community. Nominations and self-nominations are welcome.
Selection is based on the following criteria:
- Elevated the status of women on campus in sustainable ways;
- Helped to improve campus policies affecting women;
- Promoted and advanced the recruitment, retention, and upward mobility of women;
- Participated in and assisted in the establishment of professional development opportunities for women; and/or
- Participated in and assisted in the establishment of academic mentoring for women.
The application is simple. A 1-page explanation of how your or your nominee fits the Jane Leonard Award.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org