Studying abroad is an important component of honors education nationally, and that is especially so here at CHC because of the Achievement Fund support for these types of programs. Also, students satisfy their 499 requirement by studying abroad!
As previously sent out about the Critical Language Scholarship Program from the US Department of State (see overview below) — Student applications are now open for Summer 2018. Please send to any students you may feel interested in a program like this and as always, thank you for your support of International Education.
The application is now live and available online at: http://www.clscholarship.org
Applications are due November 15, 2017 by 7:59pm EST.
Informational videos available for interested students to review:
- CLS Program Overview: https://youtu.be/YwN8qQTYmJI
- Tips for Writing a Successful Application: https://youtu.be/Mvb6luXq2BE
- This is a fully-funded program credit bearing for university students during the summer 2018
- Students in all disciplines, including business, engineering, sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
- MANY programs require no prior language knowledge. This is a very intensive, highly structured program.
- Please encourage students to apply and/or send them my way for more information and application guidance.