Completed applications must be submitted to the Office of the President, 201 Sutton Hall, by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
To be eligible, a candidate must currently be (in fall 2016) at least a first-semester sophomore with an expected graduation date not earlier than May 2019.
The successful applicant must be in good academic and student conduct standing and must have leadership experience and strong communication skills.
THE STUDENT TRUSTEE WILL
- Be appointed yearly by the chair of the Council of Trustees to serve on trustee committees and other committees as appropriate
- Serve on the Student Congress Executive Board as ex-officio
- Attend quarterly meetings of the Council of Trustees
- Participate in Commencement ceremonies and other official functions of the university
- Chair the next search committee for the student trustee position
Questions may be directed to Patti Krausslach at email@example.com, or you may call 724-357-7818.
Your thoughtful consideration of this position is appreciated.