Pittsburgh Education Recruitment Consortium Job Fair Candidate Registration is now open.
Join us for one of the largest education job fairs in the country. We anticipate another substantial recruitment event with school districts and related employers.
Below are registration instructions. For more information visit the Pittsburgh Education Recruitment Consortium Job Fair website. Review all information carefully so that your job fair registration is accurate and successful.
Job Fair Registration
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Place: Monroeville Convention Center, Monroeville, PA
Time: 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Check out the PERC YouTube videos for tips about attending the PERC Job Fair.
The following eligibility requirements apply to all qualified graduating students and alumni wishing to attend the consortium-sponsored fair:
- You must have an education degree and/or certification, be a candidate for an OT/PT/SLPdegree, or have a school counseling degree from a college or university participating in this consortium. No exceptions will be made.
- (To verify that your institution is a member of the PERC consortium, go to the PERC Job Fair website and click on “Candidate Information,” and then “Consortium Member Colleges and Universities.”)
- You must also be eligible to work at the beginning of the 2016–17 academic year.
$10 registration fee is due prior to March 6, 2016. You may register one of two ways:
- Online at the PERC Job Fair website:Preferred—you are encouraged to use the online registration form. This form requires you to use a credit or debit card. Registration begins on Monday, December 7, 2015, and will be live until Friday, March 6, 2016. If registering for more than one person, each transaction must be separate and begun in a new browser tab. Print the receipt you receive at the end of your transaction.
- Alternate: If you do not have a credit or debit card, you are also able to register for the fair at your Career Center by submitting $10 along with the Candidate Registration form to your Career Center by Friday, March 6, 2016. Please be sure to request a receipt from your Career Center indicating your payment of $10.
Note: Paper registrations received after March 6, 2016, will not be processed. Candidates missing the March 6 deadline must register as a walk-in the day of the event ($25 cash only).
To qualify for the $10 registration fee, you must either register online via the PERC website or via the alternate paper process with your Career Center.
For updates on employers and preparation tips, check out our PERC social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Questions not answered on the PERC website may be directed to email@example.com.