If you are interested in applying for financial support for study or service abroad, an internship, or any other academic enrichment for the Summer or Fall of 2016, now is the time to act. If you are unsure about something that interests you or just need help with elements of the application or essays, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Achievement Fund Applications: February 22, 2016
Achievement Application Components
- Cover sheet and Signature page
- Personal statement (the resources below are very useful)
- Asher’s Graduate Admissions Essays (see Kevin)
- Home Page | Writing Personal Statements Online
- Purdue OWL: Writing the Personal Statement
- Proposal for how funds will be used. This includes:
- A description of what the enhancement experience will be
- A justification for this specific experience, why it is the next thing you should do beyond the classroom
- A breakdown of costs in table form
- Explanation of other funding sources that you have applied for
- Status of arrangements: Admission status, whether preliminary arrangements have been made, deadlines, dates for funding, etc.
- Four-year plan