Wednesday, October 21, 2015
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Are you considering law school, but you still have lots of questions? Not sure what law school you want to go to? Want to find out more about what law school admissions officials are looking for in applicants? Then you’ll want to make time to stop by IUP’s 29th Annual Law School Fair. Admissions representatives from 14 law schools from across the country are coming to IUP to talk about their schools and to answer your questions.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior, this is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the differences in law schools, and about what you can do to best prepare for law school. You’re welcome to swing by for a few minutes between classes, or to take your time and speak with all of the representatives.
The law schools registered to attend this year’s Law School Fair are:
- Capital University Law School (Columbus, OH)
- Duquesne University School of Law (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Elon University School of Law (Greensboro, NC)
- Florida Coastal School of Law (Jacksonville, FL)
- New York Law School (New York, NY)
- Ohio Northern University College of Law (Ada, OH)
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law (Carlisle, PA)
- Penn State Law (University Park, PA)
- Quinnipiac University School of Law (Hamden, CT)
- Regent University School of Law (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Roger Williams University School of Law (Bristol, RI)
- West Virginia University College of Law (Morgantown, WV)
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School (Harrisburg, PA)
- Widener University Delaware Law School (Chester, PA)
Gwendolyn Torges, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor / Pre-Law Program Director
Political Science Department
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
103 Keith Hall Annex
Indiana, PA 15705