If you are interested in applying for financial support for study or service abroad, an internship, or any other academic enrichment that you can justify for the Spring or Summer of 2016, now is the time to act.
Deadline for Achievement Fund Applications: October 19th, 2015
Achievement Application Components
1. Cover sheet and Signature page
2. Personal statement (see below resources)
- Asher’s Graduate Admissions Essays
- Home Page | Writing Personal Statements Online
- Purdue OWL: Writing the Personal Statement
3. Proposal for how funds will be used. This includes:
- A description of what the enhancement experience will be
- A justification for this specific experience, why it is the next thing you should do beyond the classroom
- A breakdown of costs in table form
- Explanation of other funding sources that you have applied for
- Status of arrangements: Admission status, whether preliminary arrangements have been made, deadlines, dates for funding, etc.
4. Four-year plan
Achievement Application Forms and Samples are available at: