The CHC Achievement Committee is reviewing completed application requests for funding for study abroad, professional development, internships, and other funding requests related to academic development. Email email@example.com if you intend to apply for funding for the summer 2012, fall 2012 or spring 2013. Remember that application cover sheets must be signed by your academic advisor to be acceptable for review.
The Cook Honors College Achievement Fund Guidelines and Expectations are detailed on our website at www.iup.edu/honors/page.aspx?id=96828&linkidentifier=id&itemid=96828.
Several of these resources can also be accessed below.
- Sample Achievement Application
- An example of a quality achievement fund proposal.
- Sample Financial Overview
- An example of the financial overview required in an achievement fund application.
- Sample Expenditure Sheet
- A sample of a cost breakdown which may accompany the financial overview in an achievement fund application.
- Achievement Fund Cover Sheet
- This coversheet must be completed and submitted with your Achievement Fund proposal.
- Achievement Fund Signature Page
- This page must be signed and submitted with your Achievement Fund application.