IUP Career Center’s College Central Networking Services can help.
You must register with CCN to use our Career CentralSM services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Indiana University of Pennsylvania; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern CentralSM national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume CentralSM so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive e-mails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice
documents, career advice videos, and career articles from over 125
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio CentralSM to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
If you have already registered, or if you have been pre-registered by your school: Log in at Student Central.
If you have NOT previously registered: Register Now.
If you have not used our services before, please view the Help Page.
Career Development Center
Phone: (724) 357-2235