Cd packaging in America vs. Korea

From the earlier discussion on music and how it is all digital instead of going out and buying the cd. Most American artists do not put much effort into the physical aspect of their albums. However, for the Korean music genre physical albums are a crucial part of selling music. From being in the genre for a few years, I have noticed some differences between the two. First, for American artists, the cd is usually in a small case with a booklet of lyrics, photos, and dedications to family. Last, the cd is in a holder. On the other hand, for Korean artists, the albums usually have a concept so the album work follows that concept. Inside the packaging, there is a booklet of single and group photos of the members, lyrics and each member writes dedications at the end. Then there are smaller parts like photo cards, stickers and some object related to the concept. Some album packaging is small and some are very large. For example, a Korean group by the name of Shinee put out an album in 2016 called 1 of 1 sold as a regular album. For a limited time, they sold the album as a cassette tape. The small case held a cassette tape of the album, stickers and a random photo card of one of the members. A larger example would be another boy group by the name of Winner. Their first album in 2014 was a large case with a book full of single and group photos. Included in that was the cd in secure placement, 2 booklets, a poster and photo cards of all 5 members. America has changed some ways they have put albums out but I still think the Korean music industry is better. I only have one album but I hope in further years I am able to buy more albums and cannot wait to see what other companies come up with. I posted pictures of the two albums so that you can see the size difference.