So you want to avoid crossing the line, but still want to be a passionate and supportive fan? That’s great, here are some examples of ways that you can support your team and enjoy the beautiful game without crossing the line.
- Vocally supporting your team and not focusing on their opponents
- Reporting other fans that you see crossing the line
- Creating funny and positive chants and songs about the team and players that you support
- Taking the pledge not to cross the line
- Encouraging others to take the pledge
- Educating younger fans on how to positively support their team
- Focus on language and messages that build your team up and boos the confidence of the players that you support.