Mobile Music Studio

Are you interested in creating your own music? Are you a fan of multiple genres of music, and have a desire to share your own creations with the world? Most of our smartphones today have apps that assist us in music creation, regardless of the genre. In this post I will include a names of a few apps that I personally find useful, if there are any that are equally as good, leave a comment below as I want to hear your feedback.

I am a big fan of all types of genres from alternative, grunge, electronic dance music, hip hop, and jazz. I’m all over the place, I know. Every other day or week or so I like spend time writing and producing my own music that might be a amalgamation of some these popular genres. Most of this I do on my smartphone, which makes the access so easy.

Throughout my early years in high school I got familiar with the Apple product, GarageBand. This is a free music production app that anyone can use, provided that one ahs an Apple product. Another is SoundCloud, which is always great for being a platform to release your music to the public. When producing your own music using software, it’s important to be patient. All great things come with time, and you will need time to learn the ins and outs of the app. AS you become comfortable with the programs, the quality of your music will follow.

It’s also important that, if you’re rapping or freestyling, that you are using a royalty-free beat to avoid the lawsuits that might soon follow if your production is a hit. Tully, an app that professional rapper and songwriter Joyner Lucas has shared with the public, utilizes royalty-free beats that anyone can use. He even added a few professional beats on their for free for people to produce with. For other sources, the websites “firstcom.com” and “digitaljuice.com” have access to databases of music and other online tools. One will need to make an account to register within the site, first.

The most important aspect of the music business is dedication. If you want to create music and are new to it, divest at least a small part of your day to developing your creation skills. Do this daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. Results will show. With hard work and time invested in mastering your craft, you may be the next big thing we hear about on the radio while driving. Everyday is another opportunity to reach that goal. As always, friends, team work makes the dream work.